8th Grade Classroom Expectations/Policies:
Students will follow all of the school handbook policies while in my classroom.
* Textbook On-Line Access:
* Google Classroom: Ask your child to invite you via email to their Google Classroom.
* Late work: Late work will be accepted for 1/2 credit.
* Redos: Students may redo class/homework assignments - Notes & Projects cannot be redone
Only work that has been turned in on-time can be redone - Late work cannot be redone.
* Requirements: Entire assignment needs to be redone on a separate sheet of paper.
New assignment needs to be stapled to old assignment.
Original & Redo scores will be averaged for final grade.
* Corrections: Test can be corrected - Journal Quizzes cannot be corrected
* Requirements: Corrections need to be completed on a separate sheet of paper.
Correct only the wrong answers.
Write out the entire question and the complete correct answer.
No letters for multiple choice answers.
Students will earn 1/2 point back for each correct answer.
Staple corrections to original test and turn in within 1 week of receiving original test
* Extra Credit: I do not assign extra credit work or projects, however, students can earn extra credit points in different ways:
*Going above and beyond on assignments * Extra credit Quiz and Test Questions * Progress Report Signature * Test and Quiz Signature
* Remind 101: Important announcements are sent through Remind 101. Log in instructions are available in the Remind 101 section of this website. You can receive messages via text or email. Remind 101 is also linked to this website.